Though I Tweet, I'm not a frequent Twitter user, and I know I could be using Twitter more effectively. Via Twitter, I came across this article, 5 Best Analytics Tools, and felt it was worth sharing.
It describes several tools that let you measure how active you are on Twitter, what kinds of followers you have, and what you Tweet about. Some create graphs to visualize your online behavior, others label you a certain type of Twitter user.
I'm going to test-drive a few and see if these analytical tools can help you adjust your Twitter activity to be more effective and influential.
Solawaves huge BOGO sale is live — how to score free LED light therapy this
weekend
-
Solawave is running a Buy One, Get One Free (BOGO) sale on its FDA-cleared
red light therapy devices, including the 4-in-1 Skincare Wand and Wrinkle
Retrea...
2 days ago
1 comment:
Great post! I love these types of site, which really help measure your reach. I've only used tweetreach but will check this out as well!
Post a Comment