This has been making the rounds, but here's a pretty hilarious spoof of the Old Spice commercial that BYU did for their library.
I also read a NPR story today that says that Old Spice has seen a spike in sales (though they're not releasing specifics). I wonder how truly effective the campaign will be. Yesterday we referenced the iconic Got Milk campaign, but, as I learned in my Social Marketing class last semester, that campaign didn't really make any money for the dairy industry.
Solawaves huge BOGO sale is live — how to score free LED light therapy this
weekend
-
Solawave is running a Buy One, Get One Free (BOGO) sale on its FDA-cleared
red light therapy devices, including the 4-in-1 Skincare Wand and Wrinkle
Retrea...
1 day ago
1 comment:
Caroline,
So true - you could have the best buzz in the world but if sales remain flat than your campaign did not succeed. Will be very interesting to see what happens with Old Spice sales.
PK
Post a Comment