- Forty percent of consumers who use search in their path to purchase are motivated to use social media to further their decision making process
- Forty eight percent combine search and social in the buying process
- 64 percent of consumers are likely to follow a brand after a purchase via social media
Monday, February 28, 2011
Social Media and Search
This post from The Buzz Bin highlights a new report from Groupm and comScore about how search engine marketing and social media impacts consumer purchasing online. Some of the stats the report finds were surprising to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would have to say that I am part of the 64 percent of consumers that follow a brand after a purchase via social media.
I almost think that consumers feel as if they form a bond with the brand. If I think what I purchased is neat and would like to be updated via social media, of course I will follow the brand!
Great post!
Post a Comment