I thought this was an interesting thing I came across. These guys make free QR codes that directly lead anyone who uses them to a "like" button for any page. This might not be ground-breaking, but it's certainly another tool we might be able to use in the future.
Likify - Generate Facebook likes using QR codes
Solawaves huge BOGO sale is live — how to score free LED light therapy this
weekend
-
Solawave is running a Buy One, Get One Free (BOGO) sale on its FDA-cleared
red light therapy devices, including the 4-in-1 Skincare Wand and Wrinkle
Retrea...
1 day ago
2 comments:
It is really interesting and I think it could be really good idea especially for the facebook maniacs. However, the only thing that bothers me about it is that you again have to create an account with a login and a password. And here we go back to the discussion we had couple weeks ago, how many more of those can we remember? checking accounts or signing in to be able to use an application. It is just annoying. However, if it would be easily accessible, I for sure would use it. What do you think?
They need to have one universal, super secret access code (that is possibly digitally embedded) to keep track of these things!
Post a Comment